3 INGREDIENT DOG TREATS
Short on time? Limited ingredients? No problem! These simple treats are easy to make and made with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 large banana
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups oat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a large bowl, mash up the banana until there’s only small pieces left
3. Add peanut butter to the banana and stir together until evenly combined
4. Mix in the flour and form the dough into a ball or two separate balls.
7. Roll out the dough to about 1/4” thick, then use cookie cutters to cut the dough into shapes
7. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown
8. Allow treats to cool completely before serving to your pup
High Paws and Peanut Butter Treats,
Me, my doods and I