PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES
When trees begin to shed their leaves and mornings begin to greet you with crisp, cool temps, it can only mean one thing…Pumpkin season is here, also know as Fall.
Celebrate the change in seasons with this yummy dog treat recipe. They are loaded with pumpkin spice and everything nice. The sweet delicious smell of these cookies baking in the oven, will give you all the fall vibes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
1 tbsp honey
1 3/4 cup oat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg and honey.
3. Add flour and cinnamon. Mix everything together and form the dough into a ball or two separate balls.
4. Roll dough out to about 1/4” thick, then use cookie cutters to cut the dough into shapes.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
6. Allow treats to cool completely before serving to your pup.
*please note the cinnamon sticks tied around the treats was only used for photo purposes and not served with the treats
High Paws and Pumpkin Spice,
Me, my doods and I
A friendly reminder: Dog nutrition is something I’ve learned through self-education and conversations with our holistic vet. All the recipes I make are made with real food ingredients that both my dogs eat regularly. Every dog is different though, it’s always best to chat with your veterinarian and/or breeder before introducing any new food or supplement to your dog.