3 FROZEN SUMMER TREATS
Summertime is here and the weather is hot! Help your pup cool down and beat the heat with these frozen treats!
PB & Banana
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1. Break the banana into 3 pieces, then put it in a blender or food processor along with the peanut butter and yogurt.
2. Blend all three ingredients together until evenly combined (about 15 - 30 second).
3. Divide mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone tray (I highly recommend silicone for frozen treats, the treats pop right out).
4. Freeze for about 2 hours before serving. Makes about 10 - 12 treats depending on size of your tray.
8 - 10 cubes of watermelons (about 1-2 inch cubes)
5 - 7 mint leaves
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1. Combine all three ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend together for about 15 - 30 second
2. Pour and divide mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone tray
DOG MOM TIP: If you’re using a silicone tray, put a plate underneath or a small baking sheet. This will keep the mixture from spilling when you transfer it to the freezer
3. Freeze for about 2 hours before serving. Makes about 8 -10 frozen treats.
Strawberry Pineapple Piña Colada
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Use a blender to mix all three ingredients together - blend for about 30 seconds
2. Evenly divide the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone tray
3. Freeze for about 2 hours before serving. Makes about 8 - 10 frozen treats.
High Paws and Frozen Treats,
Me, my doods and I