ULTIMATE PUP CUP
This is the pup cup your dog has been waiting for...
Made with bananas, coconut milk, peanut butter and coconut oil - nothing but healthy, natural ingredients!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT
Bananas are rich in potassium and can help improve digestion.
Coconut milk is good in small amounts. It can help fight viruses and improve your dog's breath. Make sure you use pure unsweetened coconut milk.
Peanut butter, believe it or not, does hold some nutritional value. This nut butter is packed with heart healthy fats, vitamins B and E. Always read the label on your peanut butter and check the ingredient list. If your peanut butter contains xylitol, then DO NOT FEED IT TO YOUR DOG! Xylitol is a sugar substitute that is extremely toxic to dogs so be sure to check for this, as its very common in some peanut butters.
Coconut oil promotes energy, boosts immune system, and enhances your dog's skin and coat.
1 frozen banana cut into chucks
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 heaping spoon of peanut butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Optional - whipped cream
1. Combine frozen banana chucks and coconut milk in a food processor or blender and mix together until smooth. It should look like banana ice cream or frozen yogurt.
2. Spoon banana ice cream into 4 oz cups - only fill about half way or a bit more.
3. Put peanut butter and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl, then microwave for about 30 seconds until the coconut oil is melted. Whisk together until combined.
4. Pour a thin layer of the peanut butter/coconut oil mix over the banana ice cream.
5. Freeze for about 2 hours or until the peanut butter layer is hard.
6. Top with whipped cream to make this pup cup a little extra and then watch your pup enjoy.
*this is a treat you could share with your pup too, it's low in calories and super delicious. Great way to feed a sweet tooth :)