PUMPKIN PIE BALLS
Is it even Thanksgiving if you don’t have pumpkin?! I think not, which is why I created these fun treats for your furry friends. This easy, no bake recipe is a great way for your pups to enjoy the taste of a classic holiday dessert without any added sugar.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 1/4 cup oats
1/2 cup coconut shredded coconut
1/2 cup pumpkin
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup soft coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
=> for the cookie crust you will need about 1 cup of crushed treats. I used our pumpkin spice cookies.
1. Combine everything in a bowl and mix together until evenly combined.
2. Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and start to form into little balls that are about 1 inch wide.
3. Roll the balls in the crushed treats to coat them with a cookie crumble.
4. Once you’ve rolled all the balls, place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, then enjoy.
5. Store extra balls inside an airtight container. They should keep for about 4-6 days (if they last that long).
High Paws and Pumpkin Balls,
Me, my doods and I